Currently meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at the Ladysmith Community Health Centre, Room G18, 1111 4th Avenue, Ladysmith.
Visitors are welcome for a drop in charge of $2.00. Annual membership is $15.00 with the new year starting in September.
Benefits of Membership
Members will receive a card which provides additional benefits. These include
- a 10% discount at many garden related businesses in Nanaimo, Ladysmith and Chemainus to members who present their membership card before making a purchase. Currently these businesses are:
- Buckerfields in Nanaimo and Duncan
- Dig This, Nanaimo
- Art Knapp Plantland, Nanaimo
- Sandpiper Gardens and Glass, ChemainusGreen Thumb Nursery, Nanaimo
- Turley’s Florist and Nursery, Nanaimo
- Russell Farm Market, Chemainus (excluding soil)
- Diana’s Nursery and Garden Centre, Nanaimo (plant material only)
- Opportunities to hear program speakers who have expertise in a wide variety go gardening topics.
- Access to the club library.
- Free tea and decaf coffee. Please bring your own mug.
- Organized tours to a variety of island gardens, garden centres and member’s gardens. June, July and August meetings are held in members’ gardens.
Please browse through our blog. The site is organized as follows:
Home – General information about the club
Events – Information about club and associated gardening events and trips
Links – Connections to other clubs and subjects of interest
Meetings – The date, time, location and content of club meetings
Our Gardens – Contributions from club members about their gardens – please share your garden through description and photos
Photo Galleries – Photographs of club events and trips – please send your photos
Resources – Seasonal gardening information – please share your knowledge