The Ladysmith Saltair Garden Club annual
Pot Luck Christmas Party
is scheduled for
Thursday December, 6th
Please arrive at the Ladysmith United Church Hall at 5:30 pm equipped with a smile and:
- a main course, salad or dessert to share at the pot luck supper to begin at 6pm
- any dishes, utensils, and cups needed to enjoy the meal
- a garden related, wrapped gift in the $10 range for under the tree (one per person)
The club will provide decaf coffee, tea and punch. Feel free supplement these beverages as desired.
Be prepared for some silly action games and the unpredictable gift exchange. SANTA is on his way!
Donations of non perishable food items for the Food Bank box can be made at the door.
The set-up crew, (Carol, Gordon, Joanne, Jeanette, Iris, Eve and Donna) will meet at the hall at 1:30pm on Thursday 6th.
Let’s celebrate together. Guests are welcome.
The Ladysmith Saltair Garden Club will meet on
November 15th, 2012 at the
United Church Hall, 232 High St. at 7:30pm.
Business will include:
- election of officers;
- seeking volunteers to take on various roles;
- voting on bursary funding and a monetary donation to the local food bank;
- organizing the Christmas Party to be held on December 6th.
Our speaker is Colin Bartlett from the Backyard Bird Store in Nanaimo who will speak about Backyard Birding in Winter. Colin will give a power point presentation and have related merchandise with him for sale.
Remember the bring your mug for the break. Food bank donations are always appreciated.
If you have something to BRING from your garden, RECOMMEND to others, ASK about or GIVE away then put your offering on the BRAG table and enter the draw for a bag of Sea Soil.
See you on the 15th. Bring friends and neighbours!
Check the Photo Gallery for recent pictures from the Victoria Flower Arranger’s Guild